In this article we share the causes of diaper rash and how to cure it with coconut oil which is a natural remedy that helps to heal nappy rash gently.
Some basic causes of nappy rash:
- Infrequent nappy changes
- Teething or a cold/virus
- Introduction of new foods
- A too-stiff nappy
- Chafing or rubbing
- Preexisting skin conditions (eczema and atopic dermatitis)
And how can you help the best to keep the baby bum rash free?
The best solution to get rid of diaper rash is clearing your baby’s bottom frequently and protecting it with coconut oil.
- Coconut oil contains anti-bacterial and antifungal properties that help to promote healing of diaper rash.
- The extra virgin coconut oil has lauric acid (also found in breast milk) that treats fungal nappy rash problems very effectively.
- It has anti inflammatory properties to treat and nourishes irritated skin.
- It has many proteins just like the best diaper rash creams that will retain its smoothness on the baby’s skin.