There’s always an extra physical strain on the expectant mother to provide the best nutrition to the growing baby. Coconut oil is one of the best choice to use as a food supplement.
Organic coconut oil has an antimicrobial feature that helps to boost immunity system of pregnant woman and baby.
It helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins, which helps to get maximum nutrition and offers numerous health benefits.
- Coconut oil is very effective to prevent cold during pregnancy, flu and other viral infections
- It helps to minimize your intake of medications, which have an adverse effect on you and your growing baby
- It contributes to better blood circulation for pregnant women to prevent common legs and feet pains that mostly expectant mothers experience with advancing gestation
- It contains Lauric acid which has the features that help to boost immunity for both mother and baby
Coconut oil is easily digestible and infants who consume together with mother’s milk gain weight more quickly. This is not because of fat storage but due to physical growth. It is considered best for the low-birth-weight babies.
It’s always a big challenge how to reduce tummy after delivery.
Additional amazing benefits of coconut oil that it increases metabolism and helps to burn body fat.
It’s proved that the more rapid you can get your metabolism process, the more calories your body can burn and it prevents to being stored as fats. Extra virgin organic coconut oil contains MCTs calories which efficiently converted into fuel for the body and for immediate use by organs & muscles. So, start taking coconut oil in your daily diet to improve your health and reduce weight after delivery as well. It also helps you to feel full more quickly and be satisfied with smaller portion of meals.
You can add pure coconut oil in your daily diet in different ways:
- You can use coconut oil as a substitute cooking oil (as well as butter) in nearly for all baking recipes like cookies, muffins, cakes, and brownies
- Coconut oil can be used with lemon juice to add coconut flavor on roasted vegetables like zucchini, beets, sweet potatoes etc
- You can start your day having coconut oil to your smoothies or other beverages to substitute coffee in morning
- Coconut oil is also best to make popcorn instead of butter of highly fat